Personal Daily Nutrition Coaching
with Certified ProCoach Rosie Moore
This program works by focusing on your nutrition habits so you can be smart and get results. With this program, you can expect to…
- Transform your body composition and drop unwanted body fat by tuning into what your body really needs and what is excess.
- Change the way you make food choices by teaching you how to identify, pick out and prepare whole, unprocessed foods (but still keep some of your favorites!)
- Work closely with me as your private and confidential coach to have ALL of your questions answered.
The accountability is unparalleled.
Powered by Precision Nutrition’s Pro-Coach, you’ll be involved in your transformation every day with daily accountability check-ins, bi weekly progress check-ins with photos and measurements and lessons to your inbox each day so you can become a smart eater.
Here is what you will get by joining the Nutrition Coaching Program
- Detailed questionnaire so Rosie can personalize your program
- Customized “Getting Started” booklet
- Access to Rosie, your own dedicated personal Coach. She will be checking in, reviewing your lessons, keeping you accountable with your habit practices and making sure that you are going in the right direction.
- You’ll log into a personal home page called the “Today” page
- You’ll get a lesson to read and you’ll always know what happens next. In order to help you get the most from these lessons, there are also audio versions that you can download and take with you when you’re on the go.
- You’ll get a habit – a small task to do each day.
It will be clear, simple, do-able, and tailored to your individual skill level. You choose how to do that task. And you tell me whether you’ve done it. We spend two weeks to practice that one task, until you’re a bit more familiar with it. Over time, you’ll watch those daily practices add up, until they’re habits that are seamlessly integrated into your life.
Every 2 Weeks:
- You’ll measure and record your progress. This can be body measurements or other things that matter to you, whether they be energy levels, exercise activity or steps per day!
- We’ll take your Body Composition metrics. You can also upload your photos to your private homepage as part of your progress tracking
- A 1-on-1 meeting or coaching call with Rosie. She will help you stay on track, answer your questions, and help you with consistency. Because we know from experience: Consistency gets results!
You’ll Focus On:
- Nutrition – Food behaviours (food timing, meal frequency, meal speed, and food amount), food attitudes (food views, restriction vs. abundance, thinking patterns and habits)
- Rest, recovery and sleep
- Stress management (and how it relates to food)
- Mindset (confidence, resiliency, mastery, growth mindset)
- Overall healthy living
Who is it perfect for?
Men and women with busy lives who want personal accountability, a structured nutritional program to follow, and a coach to help keep them consistent and on-track.
Ideal for clients who are currently working with a personal trainer and need support to develop a sustainable nutrition strategy to support their fitness and health goals.
Who is it not ideal for?
ProCoach is not for figure or fitness models, professional bodybuilders, or high level athletes. If you rarely struggle with staying consistent with your eating and healthy habits, then this is not the right choice for you.